Taikang Asset Management Co., Ltd. (hereafter simplified as “Taikang AMC” or “the Company”) was set up in February 2006 with its predecessor as the asset management centre of Taikang Life Insurance Co., Ltd. Its registered capital reached RMB 1 billion.
TAIKANG ASSET MANAGEMENT (HONG KONG) COMPANY LIMITED
Taikang Asset Management (Hong Kong) Company Limited (hereafter simplified as “Taikang Asset (Hong Kong)” or “the Company”) was established in November 2007, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Taikang Asset Management Company, Limited. Taikang Asset (Hong Kong) has been licensed by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (“SFC”) for Type 1 (Dealing in Securities), Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) regulated activity. The Company is expanding and is inviting professionals who are inspired in developing their career at Taikang Asset (Hong Kong).
Our workplace reflects our values. We offer competitive benefits and development opportunities in the Company, and a culture of innovation that embraces internationalization, standardization, steadiness, collaboration, and career growth. If this sounds like the choice you want to make, then choose Taikang Asset (Hong Kong)—and make a difference with us.
- Report to the Head of Product, Sales and Marketing
- Assist to formulate business strategies and plans for growing the high net worth business with emphasis on business AUM development and market penetration to the Greater China region
- Achieve and exceed revenue targets
- Experienced in handling high net worth clients is a plus
- Develop, build and sustain professional relationships with high net worth clients and utilize these relationships to promote business
- Drive and lead internal and external coordination to meet and provide products necessary to meet client’s requirements
- Organize roadshows and meetings to promote Taikang’s brand
- An experienced institutional sales possesses at least 3-5 years of relevant new business acquisition experience is a MUST
- Good knowledge in financial institutions in the Asia Pacific region
- With proven track record and resourceful in client relationship management and retention to build profitability and relationship
- Resourceful and knowledgeable of the capital markets and products
- Must be an native Mandarin communicator with good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
- A team player willing to share and groom junior team members
- Willing to travel and be customer focused
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with available date, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)