This position will provide the role of executing dealings of sales trading.
- Works closely with institutional sales force to assist in the identification of trading opportunities for clients.
- Responsible for executing orders for clients through liaising with their sales trader on pricing.
- Analyze real-time market data and information to make effective trading proposals.
- Coordinate internally on client needs and make recommendations on investment strategy.
- Participate in Non-deal roadshows and investment activities to increase the company's reputation.
- Degree holder in Finance or related discipline(s);
- At least 4 years of relevant experience (HK equities experience, with China Stock Connect trading experience will be a plus);
- Attained all regulatory criteria for carrying out licensed activities;
- Tactful in handling clients’ needs and think out of the box for solution from multi-perspectives;
- Organized and well planned with a strong desire for success;
- Good relationship with broker house to build business;
- Have persistent and patient attitudes in winning deals;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).