The project is initiated by the Covid-19 vaccine and the Research & Development Center (R & D) is based in Europe. The vaccine from the R & D Center is quite sure to be the first batch Covid- 19 vaccine to be able to market and sell globally in Q4 2020. The role is the Sales Specialist (Sales Manager) in Hong Kong & Macau.
It will be a fast-growing team. The role will be responsible and accountable for the management and growth of one of the best-performing product lines in support of the regional sales strategy.
Work Location: Hong Kong. Some travel to Macau
- Prepare action plans, key account management,
- Set up strategy and plan within his/her own area
- Achieve sales revenue and market share targets for assigned products by promoting, selling, and servicing company's products in Hong Kong & Macau
- Focus in Covid-19 vaccine in the first year and will extend the other related product lines
- Provide product support to existing and potential clients
- Assist Sales Department head (Director) to implement marketing strategies for Hong Kong and Macau
- Develop the inventory control and supply chain in Hong Kong and Macau
- Responsible for Ad hoc tasks from management
- Bachelor’s degree
- Sales experience in Vaccine Products is essential.
- 8+ related experience
- Good command of written and spoken Putonghua and English for the candidate will report to the Greater China Headquarter in Shanghai
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Aggressive, self-motivated, and should be prepared to work independently
- Generous basic salary and incentives will be given to right candidate
- First interview will be conducted by video conference call
- Candidates having both Hong Kong and Macau ID holders are highly preferred
- It is an urgent position. Immediate available is preferred.
Interested parties please send your application with detailed CV including availability, current and expected salary in MS Word format by clicking Apply Now or contact Mr. Lam at 35896896 and email CV to email@example.com