Sales Quality Implementation Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 09 Nov 17 2017-11-09
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Sales Quality Implementation Manager.
In this role, you will
Identify sales compliance and quality fulfillment gaps on sales practices through sales quality checking on retail banking products
Liaise and reinforce with sales leaders and sales staff to recommend remedial and improvement actions to close the gaps in sales process fulfillment and selling practices.
Support sales leaders and sales staff to implement recommended improvement actions on sales quality by external regulators and internal standards.
Facilitate and provide logistics support on training and reinforcement workshops on quality assurance to sales leaders and sales staff
Implement development and enhancement of control measures to ensure uniform application of the sales process
Identify inappropriate sales practices and improper plan recommendations to customer through regular post-sales cases review and customer feedback mechanism
Master production and maintenance of management information reports
Coordinate and provide onsite support of team functions
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University degree in an appropriate discipline
- Valid Insurance license and registration as a Relevant Individual under Securities and Future Ordinance
- Completion of six Certified Financial Planning modules, with Certified Financial Planning modules certification preferred
- Proven recent experience in providing information about insurance and investments products and services that suit and fulfil customer's needs., with sales quality assurance monitoring experience an advantage
- Excellent people management skills and experience, with the proven ability to influence others and drive quality performance
- High standard of written and verbal English and Cantonese language skills
- Proficiency in the use of computer, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Chinese typing skills
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A064
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited