Global Financial Technology vendor | Sales & Business Development role | Cover East Asia market
Our client is a Global Financial Technology vendor, providing multi-asset trading technology and brokering services for top-tier banks, trading firms, brokers, exchanges and institutional investors. We are looking for a strong sales and business development professional based in Hong Kong covering the East Asia or Greater China market to join our clients' sales teams doing new business development and managing existing customers in the region.
You will be involved in activities such as:
- Identifying, qualifying and prospecting new business opportunities, as well as managing the existing relationship with an eye for growing revenue by cross-selling or up-selling
- Ensure the achievement of the revenue target set for the market
- Develop strong relationships with key internal stakeholders and communicate effectively via phone, email, in-person & virtual meetings
- Understand the risks and controls; provide inputs for the risk and control assessment process, scenario analysis, or other risk management processes if needed
- Work with the regional Head to provide accurate and timely sales forecasting in line with the group's approach to revenue recognition
- Interact with internal business development and presales support team to maximise opportunities
You will possess:
- Strong sales, business development and account management experience in the financial services industry
- Good knowledge/ exposure in over-the-counter fixed income, derivative, energy and commodity market
- Exemplary communication skills including verbal, written, listening, and presentation
- Experience using of salesforce and microsoft office applications
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Datasearch Consulting Pte Ltd | Licence no. 17S8525