Sales Communication Specialist, Intermediary Business
Who we're looking for
We're looking for a sales communication specialist to join our Intermediary Business team to be responsible for the provision of written sales communication & investment write-ups for the distributors. What you'll do
You'll provide fully compliant investment write-ups for sales materials, presentation decks and newsletters to supplement sales pitch based on the house-views.
- Regular publication on bilingual monthly/quarterly updates of funds and monthly/quarterly market updates for distributors
- Non regular publication on latest fund updates upon distributors' requests.
- Article contribution on specific markets for distributors' newsletters.
- Presentations translation and communications to distributors
- Create sales content based on the market and product information
To work closely with the sales team to ensure the sales messages are incorporated in the materials to supplement sales pitch and adapt the style of writing that is consistent with the distributors' publication and appealing to the mass retail
To ensure the investment write-ups are approved by the internal compliance department and keep record of production for audit purpose
Take minutes for regular retail business cross-departmental meeting About Schroders
We're a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future. We have around 4,000 people on six continents. And we've been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn't change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper. The base
You'll be based in our Hong Kong office and report into the Head of Intermediary Business for Hong Kong. The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
- Degree graduate with at least 5 years of relevant experience on investment write-up on sales materials, presentation decks and newsletter
- Have exposure working in an asset management firm or media corporation
- Strong written communication and investment content creation skills
- Proactive and able to adapt in a fast-changing environment
- Positive attitude and ability to develop strong working relationships with colleagues across the business