The Itarle Group is an industry-leading supplier of best execution algorithmic trading, smart order routing and transaction cost analysis services to clients ranging from Global Investment banks to specialist Brokers. To support its Hong Kong operations across broth Equities and Listed Derivatives, to facilitate Itarle services in Hong Kong and contribute to the expansion of the Itarle brand around the globe.
About the role:
You will be responsible for identifying potential sell-side clients in Cash Equities and Futures Global markets who could benefit from the wide range of Itarle product offerings.
- Warm introduction calls to potential clients
- Effectively managing follow-up calls and emails
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information, comparing pricing, and analyzing new products.
- Market research of potential clients
- Ensuring the computerized database is updated accurately at all times
- Ensuring sales presentations and documentation are up to date
- Reporting clients' leads and trends to management
- Building and improving clients' reports
What we are looking for:
- University qualification or equivalent (Preferably Finance related)
- Highly personable and confident in talking to a range of sophisticated clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work on your own initiative
- Basic coding skills are highly desirable
- Talkative and good at communications
- Self-motivated and take responsibility seriously
- Fluent in both written and spoken English. Proficiency in Mandarin will be a plus!
What We offer:
- Financial backing for postgraduate education and professional qualifications such a CIPD
- Sponsorship opportunities for semi-pro / professional athletes.
- Opportunity to travel and work abroad at global Itarle offices.
- Annual team holiday, team nights out and company-paid lunches.
We look forward to meeting you!