Sales Assistant Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Da Cheng International Asset Management Company Limited
- 15 Oct 18
To support the expansion of our asset management business, Da Cheng International Asset Management Co. Ltd. is currently seeking Sales Assistant Manager candidate. The successful candidate will be provided with a collegial work environment, a fast track in career progression and a competitive remuneration.
Established in 2009, Da Cheng International Asset Management Co. Ltd. (“Da Cheng International”) is a fully-owned subsidiary of Dacheng Fund Management Co., Ltd. (“Dacheng Fund Management”).
Dacheng Fund Management was established in 12 April 1999, with a registered capital of RMB 200 million. Its line of business ranges from mutual funds to private equity management, investment mandates from the National Council for Social Securities Fund and qualified domestic institutional investor (QDII) related business. As of 31 December 2016, Dacheng Fund Management had been managing and advising for approximately RMB 140 billion of assets for our clients.
Da Cheng International is the manager of three actively managed SFC authorized funds, the Da Cheng China Balanced Fund, the Da Cheng China RMB Fixed Income Fund and the Da Cheng Overseas China Concept Fund. It is also a Hong Kong Representative for mutual recognition fund Dacheng Domestic Demand Growth Mixed Fund and various private funds.
Sales Assistant Manager
1. Reporting to Head of Distribution, the Sales Assistant Manager is to provide efficient, quality client service to the existing distributors.
2. Produce presentation materials including fund deck, monthly factsheet, one pager.
3. Provide market intelligence and peer fund comparison to assist enhancing mutual fund flow.
4. Assist in client events or marketing activities to strengthen client relationship.
5. Collaborate with internal departments to assist in new distributor on agreement execution, product on-boarding etc.
6. Handle distributors enquiries on our mutual funds and ongoing due diligence questionnaire.
7. Assist in ad-hoc assignments.
1. University degree holder with major in Finance/Economics/Business related disciplines.
2. At least 2 years of experience in client servicing/sales support in finance services industry preferably in asset management company.
3. Holder of SFC Type 1 & 4 licenses preferred.
4. Proficient to use Bloomberg, WIND and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint ).
5. Well organized person with the ability to work independently and produce high quality work in a fast-paced environment.
6. Effective collaborator and team player.
7. Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
8. Excellent in both written and oral in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
As a caring company, we offer comprehensive wellness programs, flexible working environment and career development opportunities to employees. Our employee benefits include:
• 5-day Work
• Performance Bonus
• Annual Leave and Company Holidays
• Group Medical Insurance
• Transportation allowance, Telephone allowance
Please send your resume with full details of experience and qualifications, current and expected salary and available day to the Head of Administration & Human Resources, Da Cheng International Asset Management Co. Ltd., Suites 3516-3519, Jardine House 1 Connaught Place, Central, Hong Kong or mail to: email@example.com
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies and for recruitment purposes only.