Your new company
The company is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations with over 40 million customers. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide, including Wealth and Personal Banking, Commercial Banking, and Global Banking & Markets in 63 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, North America and Latin America.
Your new role
- Assist sales in handling daily trade flows/ client requests, including pricing and executions / trade booking
- Work with traders and structures in originating equity derivatives trades
- Supervising the post-trade process by liaising with internal parties such as trading/ middle office / treasury
- Ad hoc projects, such as testing of business-related systems
What you'll need to succeed
- At least one-year related working experience in sales & trading or middle office
- Major: finance, mathematics, or engineering major is preferred but open to other majors.
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin
- Can work under pressure on the trading floor and long hours
- Driven, high work ethic and willingness to learn.
- Goal-driven and detail-oriented
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of derivatives is a MUST
- Strong MS Excel skill (VBA is a PLUS)
What you'll get in return
- Be part of a top tier International Bank in Hong Kong
- Career development and top-notch employee opportunities
- Forward-looking environment defined by open communication, collaboration, learning and dedicated career management.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or forward your latest resume to Kalpana.email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but, you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career, please reach Kalpana Charles at +603 7611 8666