Our client is a global investment bank which offers the entire range of banking services to private individuals.
- Working within the team responsible for the delivery and support of IT services to the relevant Capital Markets Products Line (Rate, FX, Treasury, Credit and Derivatives etc).
- Providing 1st and 2nd line support.
- Assist to implement business requests on Sales perimeter
- Coordinate with overseas IT teams for projects and system implementations
- Ensure correct calculation of Volume Credit and Markup
- Ensure platforms admin in relation with system providers, both internal and external.
- Dealing with STP (straight through processing) issues.
- Work within the 24x7 ‘follow the sun’ set up.
- Conform to all internal policies and procedures.
- Manage customer relations when dealing directly with both internal and external users of the systems.
- Assist members of team (business or technical analysts)
- Liaise with users and developers.
- Minimum 2 years of industry working experience, preferable in financial/banking industry either Middle office sales or IT, preferable with a solution for sales
- Desirable: experience with UNIX scripting and SQL (Sybase)
- Good trouble shooting skills and be a quick learner
- Knowledge on financial products and market operations.
- Desirable: Knowledge of monitoring solution (E.g OMI, ITRS Geneos)
- Good knowledge Microsoft Office
- Careful observance of standards and process
- Proactive, independent and proven ability to work under tight target and pressure
- Good command of English, Mandarin would be advantage
To apply for this position, please send your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in word format indicating the job title.
If you are not contacted by our consultants within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with PERSOLKELLY Hong Kong Limited's Privacy Notice.