Sales Administrative Assistant
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities Business Performance
Risk Management and Control
- Ensure adequate administrative and operational support to the team efficiently and effectively to facilitate business performance.
- Ensure high standard of service is maintained for customers at all times at reception area of BB centre
- Provide timely and accurate tracking and/or sales reports for business performance monitoring
- Consolidate daily projection and call report for analysis
- Assist in coordinating all activities/events and ad-hoc arrangement for the team.
Sales Governance and Operational Risk Management
- Ensure compliance with external and internal regulations and policies. Read, understand and comply with all provisions of the Group Code of Conduct. Understand and adhere to the Bank's Risk policies
- Compliance with internal and external regulatory requirements at all times, in particular for money laundering prevention procedures and reporting any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager.
- Report any suspicious transaction immediately to the supervising officer of Fraud Control
- Compliance with the Group Sanctions: U.S. Persons Procedures. [i.e. must not be involved in business involving countries sanctioned by the U.S. and is not to be involved in any Affected Activity.] (applicable to US Person only)
Regulatory & Business conduct
- Follow operating and instructions/ procedures, understand duties and responsibilities and the need to seek clarification or escalate issues in timely manner
- Attend training/ on the job training adequate to undertake full duties and responsibilities to prevent any operational risk
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the Business Banking Lending Product Team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Operation of Financial Markets; Financial Crime Prevention; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Relationship Manager Business Banking
- Team Manager Business Banking
- Division Head Business Banking
- Middle Office Business Banking
- Embed Here for good and Group's brand and values in HK,
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.