Systems Planning & Development Section (SPD) is responsible for overall system planning of Hong Kong office, EUC/RPA development, PoC for new system solution, and security control. System Security Control Team is mainly responsible for conducting user ID and access authority control, system security monitoring, software license control, database management, firewall management, penetration test and follow up, coordinate assessment for regulatory requirement, support Head office and local system projects and follow up the revision of system security policy, guideline and let related staff to understand them.
Mizuho Bank, Limited has a long-term commitment to the Hong Kong market. With a strong global connection and a workforce of over 600 staff in Hong Kong, Mizuho Bank, Limited, is able to help corporations in Hong Kong to expand their business worldwide. Our clients comprise Japanese and non-Japanese corporations including PRC related ones, financial institutions, government and quasi-government organizations, etc. We provide a full spectrum of corporate banking services to our customers including syndication loans, treasury, transaction banking, financial advisory, project finance, merger and acquisition, leveraged finance, structured finance, etc.
At Mizuho, we provide the stability of an international industry leader with the career trajectory of a growing business. Our steady, strategic growth gives our people at all levels rewarding degrees of responsibility and a richer work experience than a boutique firm or an established giant could offer alone.
It’s the local expertise of our employees that makes our global network so powerful. By collaborating with colleagues and clients who have your same ambition and drive, you can amplify your sphere of influence and base of knowledge as part of one of the largest—and growing—banks in the world.
- To assume a team lead position to manage all-round Cybersecurity function for the Bank
- To identify potential threats of and report on security violations and control weaknesses in cybersecurity by determining causes, possible solutions and remedial actions required for ensuring data security;
- To recommend and implement changes to procedures and systems designed to enhance systems security;
- To develop and conduct IT security awareness training programs for all units within the Bank and ensure IT security/risk compliance within the bank;
- To develop and maintain the system security procedures to cope with policy and standard established by Head Office, and to follow up the revision of System Security Policies and Guidelines;
- Design, develop and update IT risk management framework, policies and controls taking into consideration the bank’s strategy, current/future regulatory requirements and emerging risk scenario; Communicate IT risk management standards, policies and procedures to stakeholders of bank;
- Assess the potential cybersecurity impact of emerging technologies and innovations, and include known risk and issues;
- To delegate the assignments and supervise subordinates in overall daily security control operations of all systems.
- Perform assigned tasks in a correct and timely manner;
- Always observe compliance of policies and procedures;
- Monitor and make recommendations for process improvement;
- Provide covers all activities related to System Security Control team members.
- We are looking for an individual who sets challenging individual or Team targets to contributes to our customer, organization and Section, and has strong motivation to achieve the targets;
- Enhances internal and external network and acquires knowledge for executing deals and tasks;
- Nurtures the performance and potential of juniors by providing regular feedback/guidance.
Work experience, education and skills
- Bachelor degree in computer science or IT;
- Minimum 5 years related experience in Cybersecurity;
- Supervisory experience is essential;
- Familiar with Windows Serve installation and security administration, windows Active Directory, Domain Group Policy, DBMS administration (MSSQL, Oracle, etc), networking device and firewall configuration and administration and practical experience for those setting and monitoring;
- Proficiency in English and Cantonese;
- Holding professional level qualification that are specified in HKMA Enhanced Competency Framework on Cybersecurity (ECF-C).
Please indicate your current salary, expected salary and notice period on the CV for the application.
Mizuho Bank, Limited
Mizuho Bank Limited is an integral part of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: MFG). The Mizuho group is a global financial services leader with offices in nearly 40 countries, approximately 60,000 employees, and assets of more than USD 1.8 trillion. Mizuho provides expertise in retail banking, corporate finance, investment banking, asset management, capital markets, and sales and trading, to help businesses develop and find new opportunities for growth. To learn more: www.mizuho-fg.com
Personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence, and will be used for recruitment purpose only.