SVP, Product Sales Manager, Global Transaction Banking
Global Transaction Services (GTS) comprises of Cash & Trade, Securities Services and Fiduciary Services. In an increasingly borderless world marked by burgeoning trade flow, expertise in trade finance services is an invaluable asset. With cash the lifeblood of every company, so too, is a good understanding of how to manage these cashflows. Trade Finance, together with Cash Management, is the mainstay of GTS, and is extended to SME and corporate clients for their local and cross-border financial transaction needs. Responsibilities
- Portfolio farming
- Grow revenue, cash and trade asset balances, and trade utilization of portfolio clients
- Develop strategies to win over wallet share to be main operating bank and increase product holding
- Cash Champion!
- Obsession in winning cash mandate, growing deposits and winning over operating relationships
- Understand client's operations to identify API opportunities to improve customer's productivity, as well as liquidity management solutions to improve client's cash position
- Deep dive into boutique asset management/PE funds arena to identify custodian and cash management opportunities. Build critical networks in the funds space to identify investment in-flow opportunities
- Industry/Supply Chain Connector
- Industry deep dive to understand supply chain opportunities and risk management
- Actively identify new-to-bank or new-to-product prospects from supply chain/counterparties transactions and get referrals for onboarding (including new factoring debtors, invoice discounting, etc)
- Data-driven, digital-led
- Use data to predict and identify sales opportunities
- Initiate new data-driven initiatives and use digital touchpoints to engage all customers and grow portfolio at scale and velocity
- Partner with GTS Product Management to provide customer feedback on product related issues to sharpen customer propositions
- Enhance client experience through timely and satisfactory resolution of issues and queries raised by clients. This may involve intensive co-ordination with relevant departments locally and regionally.
- At least 12 years of relevant corporate sales experience
- Solid sales track record and p assionate about cash
- Experience with fund/asset management are also highly preferred
- Inquisitive about supply chain and take initiative to identify new opportunities from counterparty relationships
- Believes in using data and digital channels to run sales
- A good team player, innovative thinker, good change manager, good analytical skills and able to manage resources effectively to achieve efficient cost/ service levels;
- Good organization skill and task orientated. Ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task, work independently and under pressure
- In-depth knowledge of market practices, industry/ regulatory requirements and processes.
- Fluency in Cantonese and English is essential. A good command of Mandarin is highly preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.