Our client, a well-established bank, is now seeking an experienced candidate to join their team.
- Oversee annual budget, forecast, financial planning and business performance management strategy for board approval.
- Determine robust management accounting mechanism for the Bank, including double counting of join-effort cross selling income for business segments and cost allocation.
- Drive performance management by risk-adjusted performance indicators through establishing segmental risk-adjusted profitability reports with economic profit and return on allocated capital.
- Establish proper performance management analytics, make commentaries and recommendations to management to steer business performance to support bank wide strategic direction.
- Develop financial perspective KPIs for balanced scorecards of the Bank, business units and support units. Monitor KPIs to support management to evaluate performance of business units and support units.
- Supervise the preparation of financial performance presentation for top management.
- Establish financial assessment mechanism and tools for new initiatives and new products for the Bank. Providing financial advices to project sponsors and PPC, aiming to identify business development opportunities and facilitate senior management’s decision on resources allocation and business priorities
- Establish post-implementation review mechanism and tools to support evaluation of effectiveness for the new project and new product.
- University graduate or postgraduate degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related field
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in management and financial accounting in banking industry
- including 8 years in management level
- Sound knowledge of Good knowledge of accounting principles, the bank’s accounting policies and procedures and government regulations
- Excellent people management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)