- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Connexe Search Limited
- 08 Nov 17 2017-11-08
Our client is Chinese investment banking group. They are looking for a senior DCM professional to join their growing team.
- Play a leading role in the debt capital markets (DCM) origination, execution and syndication
- Conduct in-depth debt market and transaction analysis
- Manage investors’ relationships, and closely liaise with Sales, Trading and Research Departments in Hong Kong and China
- Participate in origination activities including client coverage, pitch books, RFPs, proposals and other business initiatives
- Collaborate with sales/distribution team and other banks/lawyers/accountants/rating advisory partners on deals
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
- Minimum of 4 years’ corporate finance with a top-tier or reputable investment bank
- Familiar with various credit product securities rules & regulations
- Solid financial modeling skills, well-versed in Bloomberg, Dealogic, Factiva, Ipreo, or FactSet
- Fluency in English and Mandarin, both spoken and written (proficiency should be at or close to native level)
Please email your full resume in MS Word format quoting the job reference J17777 in the subject field. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.