See job description for details
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Key Accountabilities:
- Business Planning
- Work with Head of IBG1&2 Management Office and business partners on business strategy planning, performance analysis including yearly budget cycle, monthly Business review, Master report update and other IBG1&2 required reports analysis;
- Process / service level enhancement and deviation control, follow up with all to-be-due or overdue reports daily and ensure the completion status of all items in the reports.
- Attend meetings and liaise with attendees on the summary minutes of such meetings with special emphasis on resolutions, initiatives and/or special assignments resulting from the meeting. Represent IBG1&2 liaise with internal segments to achieve optimal solutions.
- Follow up progress on discussions, decisions and/or special assignments to assure timely response by the person(s) with designated responsibility. Monitors the progress and/or lack there of; as necessary and seeks resolution of impediments and motivates results.
- Portfolio Management
- Control and monitor portfolio data of IBG1&2 (both credit and business initiatives related), ensure data accuracy
- Perform other duties as assigned
- University graduate with major in either Banking, Finance or Accounting
- At least 7 years of Finance Relevant Background
- Strong business planning, portfolio management and good Data assessment skills
- Familiar with banking policies and regulations
- Relationship management experiences is a plus
- Big 4 Accounting Firm OR Relationship Manager background is preferred
- Details and Results oriented
- A team player with effective communication and problem-solving technique
- Master on Excel/PPT/Data Analytics capability
- Credit risk assessment
- Word/Excel/Access knowledge