SVP/VP, Team Lead, Centralized CDD Team, Institutional Banking Group
Business Function Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities:
- To support the centralized Customer Due Diligence (CDD) function in Institutional Banking
- Lead the CDD team to conduct Know-Your-Customer (KYC) and Customer Due Diligence (CDD) on Corporate Clients for periodic reviews and trigger events
- Ensure the team full compliance with both external regulatory & internal compliance policies, standards, guidelines & procedures
- Responsible for the planning, leadership, innovative problem resolution, analysis, review and reporting of the team review
- Ensure AML risk is effectively managed in accordance global and local regulatory requirements
- Ensure accuracy of information and completion of CDD within assigned timeframe
- University graduate with minimum 10 years' working experience in banking industry within which 5 years in relevant role preferably with people management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to communicate with customers and internal stakeholders effectively
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Good product & process knowledge; Excellent leadership and coaching skill
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office including Excel.
- Good multi-tasking skills and ability to work independent and under pressure
- Proficiency in both English and Cantonese. Mandarin is highly preferred
- Professional qualification of CAMS or equivalent is desired