Our client, a well-established bank, is now seeking an experienced candidate to join their team.
- Lead the team in the development and maintenance of various kind of performance dashboard report such as from departmental, product level, cluster/sales team as well as individual sales level etc.
- Drive and support business on portfolio management, marketing activities and exploring business opportunities relating to Commercial Banking.
- Extract insights from data sets for product development, evaluates and identifies opportunities.
- Perform on business analysis, reporting, KPI formulation, financial modeling and bank-wide system project (UAT)
- Monitor on sales and campaign management by doing pre-campaign/ sales program analysis and targeting, generating targeted customer base & performing campaign/ sales tracking and post evaluation
- Conduct tracking and evaluation of marketing programs to enhance its effectiveness and increase customer profitability.
- Perform competitors’ analysis, monitor the industry and market environment for support the growth of Commercial Banking.
- Perform business targeting to boost up active customer base, maximize sales & profit
- Collaborate with sales team, product team, Business Transformation team and credit & operations team for business transformation & risk mitigation within Commercial Banking.
- Degree holder or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years in business / data analysis, preferably in Banking/ Financing industry
- Proficiency in statistical tools, database software such as SAS, MS-Access, Excel.
- Good understanding of products and services of Commercial Banking
- Strong in people management and presentation skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- With relevant knowledge in Tableau is an advantage