SVP/VP - Human Resources - Reward & HR Services (HRIS)
Thisis a VP/SVP position who will lead the HR information system (HRIS) transformation and ongoing systemmanagement, with particular focus on cloud-based HR information system. In such capacity, the incumbent is regardedas a subject matter expert on HR information system related matters, and willwork closely with other relevant divisions in HKEX and all teams within HRDivision to lead the HRIS transformation initiatives and ongoing management ofsuch system.
Infulfilling this role, the candidate needs to have the ability to establishconstructive partnership with various HR teams and stakeholders from otherdivisions, through active engagement and constructive interactions. Inaddition, external system vendor management is also an important part of this role. Key Job Responsibilities:
- As the lead person on HR information system, lead the HRIS transformation initiative throughout the process to ensure efficient project management and smooth transition from the existing system to the new cloud-based system through engagement with both internal stakeholders and external vendors;
- Lead the HRIS function (including junior team member) to establish and perform regular monitoring of the system performance, and actively identify areas for improvement through adopting of enhanced system features and engagement with external vendors in order to achieve best return of investment;
- Manage and monitor HRIS system cost and budgeting, and seek rooms to achieve better return of investment through active seeking of opportunities to explore and utilize the system functionalities;
- Take lead in engaging with the IT team and external system vendor on a needed basis to address system issues and perform system enhancements, ensure system functions efficiently to deliver best-in-class employee services and support HR operations and people analytics;
- Actively engage with various key stakeholders within HR Division and beyond to ensure HR information system provides efficient and meaningful support to full spectrum of HR functions, including but not limited to HR operations, people analytics, risk reporting and monitoring, etc.;
- Lead/advise on various HR system-related projects and other ad-hoc assignments on an ongoing basis;
- Keep abreast of market development and latest trends related to HR information system and advise management on potential implications to HKEX;
- Provide necessary leadership and supervision to junior HRIS team members.
- University graduate, with at least 10 years' relevant experience in human resources with solid experience in HRIS implementation and management;
- Solid experience in implementing and managing cloud-based HR information systems;
- Strong project management skills for HR system implementation;
- Demonstrate alignment to HKEX values and has the capability to influence senior stakeholders and external vendors through strong communication skills;
- Advanced written and spoken English
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.