Our client is one of the leading global institutions with strong presence in Asia in Capital Markets. Their key product coverage is across credit, rates, equities margin loans and structured products. They are looking for an experienced and seasoned counterparty credit risk manager to manage a team of 4.
- You will be responsible in approving and providing recommendations on structured transactions in Asia and managing the credit risk arising from portfolio and individual transactions.
- Partner closely with Front Office in transaction/ deal review and approval, providing in depth analysis as well as solid knowledge on financial markets products.
- Demonstrate excellent business acumen and knowledge in Greater China and Emerging Markets.
- Ability to make sound decision and judgement in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Prior experience in managing a small team is preferred.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is a must.