Our client is one of the leading full service financial institutions with strong presence in Hong Kong. They are looking for an experienced Technology Risk Governance Manager leading a team of 4 to manage the Bank's cybersecurity risk governance, policy and management framework. This role sits in the 1st LOD to support the Bank's rapid growth and technology transformation.
- Review and develop Information Security / Cyber Security Policy and Guideline according to HKMA requirements
- Conduct risk and maturity assessment to ensure IT practices and controls are adequate and in place and technology risk assessment for all internal application systems
- Manage cybersecurity related audit findings to ensure regulatory and auditor compliance requirement
- At least 12 years experience in Technology Risk/ Compliance/ Governance with certification in CISSP, CISA and CISM with thorough knowledge of risk management practices in IT Infrastructure and Application. Core / Professional level qualification of Relevant Practitioner under HKMA ECF on Cybersecurity is required
- Knowledgeable in HKMA requirements (TM-E-1, TM-G-1, TM-G-2, SA-2), MAS, CBRC, FFIEC and etc. and good understanding of industry best practices e.g. ISO27001, COBIT etc.
- People management experience is highly preferffed
- Fluent in English and Cantonese