Our client is a prominent Private Family Office with strong present in the Asia Pacific region. They are currently looking for a Senior Tax Professional with legal background to join the Firm for their Tax and Trust Division in global headquarter in HK.
- Solid experience with US & UK Tax
- Legal background will be highly preferred
- Great MNC Culture
You will be supporting primarily the international tax compliance and planning activities of the Firm, the family trusts, the beneficial owners and the private entities of the beneficial owners.
These responsibilities include:
- Work closely with engaged professionals and supervise the tax compliance manager on various jurisdictions, which include mainly the United States, the United Kingdom, as well as other regions including Hong Kong, Guam, France and Switzerland.
- Communicate with the engaged professionals and overseas correspondents in different jurisdictions to provide the management with necessary information for the tax compliance.
- Negotiate with the tax compliance professionals on the fee budgets for tax compliance.
- Review and resolve all issues in relations to the tax returns, which are prepared by the engaged professional.
To be considered, you must be degree holder in Law / Accounting with solid legal background. You must have 10+ years of experience in UK & US tax compliance and planning for corporations, individuals and trusts, of which 8+ years at the managerial level. Solid experience in liaising independently with tax professionals/ advisors to resolve complex tax compliance issues are required to succeed to role. Fluent in English and Chinese are essential.
To apply for this job
Contact: Chloe quoting job ref: VSA-1370
Telephone: 852 - 2525 8820