SCD APAC IT Project Manager / Delivery Lead
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 21 Sep 17
Are you a quick learner who is disciplined, organised and with a good understanding of technology? Are you keen to be the driving force behind enabling a team to deliver? We're looking for someone like this to:
- lead and drive the delivery of multiple projects across multiple teams in multiple locations
- develop strong relationships with all internal and project stakeholders
- promote process excellence and strategic approach
- recruit, manage, coach and develop project teams
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Securities Operation IT Development team in Hong Kong, developing all the systems involved in the post-trade processing of Securities transactions globally. Over the past few years, we have been leading the way in engineering our applications using cutting-edge software development techniques, providing a template for delivery across the globe, and providing a strategic platform for other product lines.
Your experience and skills
- a proven track record of working on large scale, multi-location, multi-team projects
- experience in leading agile development projects
- attention to detail along with structured organized and planning skills
- passionate about what you do, value excellence, leaning and integrity
- highly driven and motivated with a can–do attitude and with a desire to drive change in the organization
- ready and prepared to face new challenges daily and embraces change and new ideas
- eager to learn and to solve complex problems
- able to build relationships and build trust across a global organization, working independently and with the team to work efficiently with partners
- a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.