(SAS required) Consumer Risk, Cards & Loans Risk Management, Credit Analyst
The role is primarily to support the routine operation and analytics for Risk management function on unsecured lending portfolio monitoring and actions. The role has to support business driven analytics as well as policy compliance and control.
The Credit Portfolio Intermediate Analyst is an intermediate-level position responsible for conducting credit reviews, credit approval and monitoring the portfolio to identify credit migration in coordination with the Risk Management team. The overall objective of this role is to manage Citi's portfolio exposure to clients and counterparties globally. Responsibilities:
- Report to the Unsecured Lending Risk Manager to monitor and manage credit risk related to unsecured lending products, e.g. Credit Card and PIL
- Oversight and manage risk appetite framework on unsecured lending products acquisition and make sure it is operating according to expectation
- Support launch of business initiatives and compliance to latest regulatory and internal policy
- Support team head in monitoring and oversight of unsecured lending portfolio and work with Business and Operations in an end-to-end basis
- Develop, monitor and optimize utilization of various credit decision tools such as Credit Scorecards, Segmentation Models, Credit Bureau attributes, Decision Engine, Basel model etc.
- Ensure all credit processes are in compliance with company policies and requirements set out by the local as well as lead regulator through effective execution of control programs such as self-assessment, quality assurance, application audit
- Minimum 2-5 years of credit risk and analytics management experience in Cards and Unsecured Lending Products
- Strong knowledge and experience in managing regulatory reporting especially Basel
- Proficient in handling mass data and able to interpret results with critical analysis
- Self-initiative, effective communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to motivate others, strong sense of compliance awareness
- Sound knowledge in SAS programming, data mining and MS word/excel/access/power-point is a basic
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor or Post-graduate degree in Business, Statistics or other related quantitative disciplines
Risk Management Job Family:
Credit & Portfolio Risk Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting