Job Summary: SAS Developer Experience: 3+ years Work location: Hong Kong
Job Description :
- Support the data definition and mapping between SAS Anti-Money Laundering and Customer's source systems.
- Design the Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) programs operation flow.
- Develop new ETL programs and AML Scenarios.
- Perform system integration test (SIT).
- Provide User Acceptance Test (UAT) support on the delivered programs.
- Responsible for resolving the issues arising from UAT and fix the delivered programs.
- Prepare project documentation.
- Support skill transfer and training.
- Minimum 3 years+ hands-on programming experience in SAS
- Is an advantage if comes with banking experience.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on Fortune 500 2017 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.