Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 58 branches, 49 SupremeGold Centres, and 7 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Risk and Compliance Manager (Securities Services) (Job ID: 3057)
- To be a team member of Securities Services Department
- To conduct compliance review to ensure compliance with internal policies / guidelines as well as external regulatory requirements
- To prepare reports to management or other departments for compliance and risk management related issues
- To co-ordinate monthly meeting with relevant parties in relation to risk management and compliance issues
- To assist in developing, updating and reviewing policies, procedures, guidelines from the compliance perspective and circulate to staff for compliance purpose
- To provide support on product compliance in regards to new product launch and review of marketing material
- To handle any ad hoc tasks assigned by the supervisor
- University graduate, preferably in finance/risk management or related disciplines
- At least two to three years’ working experience in internal control or compliance functions of securities or banking industry
- Good understanding of relevant policies, procedures, practices and rules issued by HKMA, SFC, HKEX and other regulatory bodies;
- Self-motivated, target oriented and able to work under pressure;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and risk awareness
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua a plus
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=UFOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=3057&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.