Established in 2006, Huatai Financial Holdings (Hong Kong) Limited (“HTHK”) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Huatai Securities Co. Limited (“HS”), a publicly listed company on both the Shanghai Stock Exchange (601688.CH) and the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (6886.HK). HTHK currently has Type 1, Type 2, Type 4, Type 6 and Type 9 licenses and it is carrying out the following businesses: securities, futures brokerage, corporate finance and asset management.
- Monitor portfolio of client accounts and perform margin call/ forced liquidation;
- Analyze portfolio of client and prepare risk report;
- Maintain and improve margin ratio model for global securities;
- Undertake ad hoc project as assigned by senior management.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university/college required.
- 2-3 years of professional work experience in financial services preferred.
- Experience in US market is an advantage
- Candidates should be highly proficient in Excel (including analysis/control of large datasets), PowerPoint, and Word.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.