Our client is a “one-stop” financial services and solutions to high net worth clients, professional investors and financial institutions. The firm is comprises of top performers from investment banks, hedge funds and private banks who are making collective efforts to build a world-leading financial service platform. They are keen to hire a Risk Officer to promote risk awareness and culture.
- Advise on market regulations, firm policies & procedures
- Design and implement risk control and monitoring requirements
- Promote, educate and implement risk culture across firmwide
- Perform market risk management, including monitoring, identifying, disclosing and reporting potential risks
- At least 3 years of risk experience in hedge funds, asset managers and etc.
- University degree in Business, Finance or related disciplines
- Familarity with market, credit and operational risk
- Solid product knowledge