Our client is a leading foreign brokerage. They are now looking for a risk officer to join their team.
- Management of electronic trading platforms during trading hours.
- Maintenance of risk limits of accounts.
- Provide input into the development of an effective risk management framework, with a focus on electronic trading platforms.
- Develop and maintain effective documentation on risk management procedures, processes and methodologies.
- Oversee house account on a daily basis to ensure there is no risk exposure.
- Provide support, when required, to back office staff in the operations and compliance functions.
- Perform ad hoc tasks as necessary assign by Head of Market Risk.
- At least 3 years' experience in a Risk, Trade Support, Operation or related function or department, preferably within in the Futures & Options industry.
- Able to think analytically and make decisive judgements, with good attention to detail.
- Have a strong sense of responsibility, be self-motivated and a team player.
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- Fluent in Cantonese and English; good in Mandarin
- Excellent understanding of Excel and strong VBA skills
- Familiarity with financial risk models including Historical VaR, Expected shortfall, and Option pricing models