Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Risk Strategy & Governance Department
Risk Manager/ Officer (Risk Strategy and Analytics – Risk Data Analytics & Implementation) (Job ID: 2078)
- To be a team member of Risk Strategy & Governance Department
- To participate in project implementation on risk data mart, arising from regulations and business initiatives, including devising user requirement and testing strategy, and task management for adhering to project timeline
- To work with risk controllers, IT, business counterparts to source required data for reporting and support robust data management process , including data definition, data flow etc.
- To analyze system issues and incidents, identify gaps and formulate remediation plans with IT
- Degree Holder in Risk Management, Statistics, Computer Science, Quantitative Analysis or related discipline
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in the areas of risk management, project management and technology implementation
- Understanding of banking products, and risk data mart concepts
- Effective communication and organization skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=UFOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=2140&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.