Risk Manager (Hong Kong Branch )
- Carry out risk data collecting and analysis for daily risk/compliance monitoring
- Help to design and prepare all regular market risk internal control or monitoring reports/tools
- Be responsible for drafting all kinds of internal self-assessment and gap analysis reports on internal control measures and mechanism
- Help to draft internal control or working manual manuals
- Responsible for coordinating all kinds of internal and external parties, including business units, audit, Head Office, BOCHK departments, etc., to help to implement risk control processes.
- Provide control related supports to business units
- Assist the supervisor to roll out all internal control measures, like drafting specific analysis reports or carrying out ad hoc tasks
- Degree holder or above
- At least 3 years' relevant experience in Banking industry
- Knowledge of Global Financial Market and Treasury Development is an added advantage
- Strong analytical capability, self-motivated, and independent
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English; fluency in both Mandarin AND Cantonese is highly recommended.
- Hands-on experience in common office software; Mastering programming languages and database skills is a plus.