Risk Manager/Senior Risk Manager(Integrated Risk Management Division)
- To assist drafting the Group's integrated risk management re p ort;
- To assist drafting risk management policies;
- To assist drafting the Group's risk management strategies and annual work plan;
- To coordinate the consolidation of risk management information from various risk management units;
- To coordinate implementing risk management projects;
- To keep track of changes in macro economies, regulatory requirements and business development, analyze its impact on risk management, and propose risk management measures accordingly;
- To assist assessing effectiveness of single type risk management and identifying management loopholes ;
- To assist establishing new types of risks, crossover risks, risks infection, risks aggregation management mechanism; coordinating crossover risks management; strengthening risks infection monitoring.
- Qualifications of degree or above, major in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business & Administration or relevant professions;
- Working experience of 5 years or above in bank with at least 2 years in risk management, such as credit risk, market risk, interest risk;
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and language skills;
- Familiar with MS Office software, such as MS Word , Excel and PowerPoint;
- Excellent Chinese and English.