Risk Manager/Assistant Manager
- Implement the tools of risk identification, assessment, mitigation and control in market risk, credit risk and operational risk related to treasury business.
- Review risk assessment materials submitted by various units and to analyze the risks in new businesses / products / systems.
- Conduct reviews to identify possible risks and provide recommendations to enhance risk control.
- Follow up and maintain the risk system enhancement or related risk IT projects.
- Bachelor or above degree, Major in computer science preferred.
- 2 year experience in financial markets business related system development or maintenances are required.
- Banking knowledge of risk management and financial markets, CFA/FRM charter holders preferred.
- Fluent in Mandarin and good in spoken & written English is a must