As a risk specialist, you will be responsible for identification, evaluation, mitigation and response to risks faced by the company. You will assess and report on risks, investigate risk incidents and manage risk mitigation in the current processes as well as future product/service offerings.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Monitoring and reporting market and credit risk exposures across businesses to ensure that all products and services adhere to internal and regulatory risk guidelines.
- Defining and supervising key risk indicators, risk reporting and thresholds at function and company levels.
- Investigating and escalating Risk Incidents/Issues as well as tracking its related action plans.
- Stress testing all critical risk exposures under a range of plausible scenarios/sensitivities.
- Conducting continuous testing of risk assumed by the company and escalating exceptions to Risk Management Committee.
- Support any ad hoc risk related projects to ensure that risk requirements are fulfilled.
- 3-5 years of work experience in Risk Management
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- Familiarity with cryptocurrency products and blockchain technology will be a definite advantage.
- Ability to work independently and coordinate across multiple functional groups and countries.
- Fluent in both written and oral English and Mandarin; strong proficiency in Mandarin is a must.
- Candidate with less experience may be considered as Assistant Manager