Our client is a westernized family office with a long history in Hong Kong. they are now looking for a risk candidate to join the Team.
- Conduct research & analysis on existing portfolio and hedge funds (in US & China) as well as direct market instruments from a risk perspective.
- Work closely with investment team members on a daily basis on performance modeling, risk factor analysis and hedge fund peer group comparison.
- Update and maintain data integrity in our proprietary FoF database and related applications.
- Assist with implementing process improvements and automation across our technology & risk platforms.
- Produce risk and portfolio reports for Senior Management and the Investment team.
- Get exposure to the entire operational workflow from front-end to back-end.
- Degree holder or above, major in mathematical/ statistical is a plus
- 2 to 6 years relevant experience
- Familiar with equities, credit, rates, FX and options/ derivatives.
- Prior experience with Bloomberg and factor modeling is advantageous.
- Must be detail-oriented and possess excellent spoken/written English skills.
***Personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only.