Risk Director - Private Banking
- HK$1.3-1.6mil total comp
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Aquis Search , EA Licence No: 16S8125
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
A large Private Banking business in Asia is seeking a Risk Director to manage a range of credit and operational risks. Based in Hong Kong you will have oversight for Credit Risk as well as the Governance Risk of the bank.
- Minimum 12 years of working experience in Hong Kong Private Banking & Brokerage credit risk management.
- Knowledge of HK regulations & operational risk, market risk and Basel 2 would be an advantage
- In-depth understanding of credit documentation and risk monitoring
- Solid knowledge of PB & Brokerage business/products
- Regional PB credit experience and knowledge would be an advantage
- Degree holder with excellent command of written and spoken English
For a confidential disucssion on this role please contact Gareth Rees on +852 2537 0333 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org