Our client is a vibrant digital insurer in Hong Kong with strong partnership with well-established corporations in banking, investment management, corporate financial advisory services, etc. Currently it is seeking for a veteran risk professional to become the key person in the company's risk department.
- Act as a key player in the Company's Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (ORSA) in establishing process to measure the effectiveness of our ERM framework; defining the stress tests on Company's solvency, earnings and liquidity by collaborating with Actuarial, Finance and business functions
- Perform enterprise risk governance by assisting in the implementation and communication of ERM framework & risk-related initiatives in meeting the IA GL21 requirements within the business functions
- Compile risk reports to the Risk Management Committee/ Board of Directors & its Risk Committee; conduct analysis to identify possible financial risks for formulating our annual key risk planning
- Support the business in risk assessment and mitigation plan on new products and ALM initiatives
- University graduate in Actuarial Science, Risk Management, Statistics, Finance or related discipline, ideally with relevant professional qualifications such as ASA, FSA, FRM etc.
- At least 10 years' experience in risk management or actuarial, candidates with experience in insurance and/or pension industry would be a plus
- Strong analytical and presentation skills with good business sense & sound understanding of enterprise risk management framework
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A good team player & able to work independently
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes