Our client is one of the leading hedge funds in the market running multi-strategies, trading across rates, credit, equities and convertible bond markets. They are hiring a Senior Risk Developer to lead to cross asset risk platform. This is a hands-on leadership role.
- Lead the risk engineering team to develop and implement the Risk and PnL systems
- Work closely with business partners including front office trading and quantitative modellers in developing strategic technology solutions
- Resolve high impact problems/projects through in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, system processes, and industry standards
- Provide expertise in area and advanced knowledge of applications programming and ensure application design adheres to the overall architecture blueprint
- Provide in-depth analysis with interpretive thinking to define issues and develop innovative solutions
- Act as an advisor or coach to mid-level developers and analysts, allocating work as necessary
- 6-10 years of relevant experience in a Risk Development role in Java
- Extensive experience system analysis and in programming of software applications
- sound knowledge in fixed income derivatives and equity derivatives trading
- Experience in managing and implementing successful projects
- Thorough understanding on derivatives pricing, risk, volatility models and data analysis
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills
To apply or if you would like a confidential chat, kindly send your resume to Donna (firstname.lastname@example.org).