A Top Tier US Investment Bank is currently looking for a Risk Control Analyst to join their team.
- Top - Tier US Invesment Bank
- Competitive Renumeration
- Highly Regarded Corporate Culture
- Ensure front office compliance with all applicable rules and regulations governing the firm
- Provide front office advisory as the first line of defence - including oversight, project execution, escalation and regulatory issues etc.
- Liaise with sales and trading contacts and other stake holders to build awareness of risks of non-market factors and risk controls group's focus on effective surveillance
- Engage with other regional risk control group teams to deliver increased automation and standardization
- Support the editing, creation and enhancement of presentations to the senior management
- Following escalation procedures and reviewing the surveillance reports
- Analysing appropriate access and review system entitlements
- Support local groups and oversee outsourced processes
- Experienced in risk management ; Trading floor experience preferred
- 3 -7 years of relevant experience in operational risk, compliance or risk management in financial services institution
- Very strong communciation skills in English required; Should be energetic and fast-paced ; Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge on products such as Derivatives, Bonds, SWAPs, CASH and Bonds is preferred
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Ankita Sinha on +852 2833 4187 for more information.