A well-established international asset management firm which is one of the major institutional investors in the global financial markets and one of the biggest funds by AUM in Hong Kong. We invest in a wide range of products with an international dimension. We are now looking for high caliber candidates who would like to share our commitment and professional values. We offer competitive remuneration package and a commitment to training and continual professional development.
- Develop and enhance risk models that measure investment risk exposures, and provide compliance and risk management advice to the investment teams;
- Initiate or participate in data analytics and research projects to systematically track index rebalances, factor performance, corporate actions and other investment related topics;
- Ensure achievement of all requirements for risk and compliance reporting and escalation of risks as required;
- Work closely with colleagues from portfolio management, research, and IT and facilitate benchmark and risk management framework implementation.
- Bachelor or above in quantitative fields with good school/academic records;
- Working experience in financial industry and/or data analytics areas would be an advantage;
- Possess of programing skills of SQL, Python, R, C# would be preferred;
- Experience in using Bloomberg, FactSet and Capital IQ is an advantage;
- Experience in index/quantitative research/corporate actions is a plus;
- A good team player with good communication and interpersonal skill;
- Strong analytical minds with solid execution skills;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Mandarin;
- Fresh graduate will also be considered.
We offer an attractive remuneration with excellent opportunities to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply with detailed resume. (All personal information received will be kept in strictly confidential and only for recruitment purpose only.)