A well-established international asset management firm which is one of the major institutional investors in the global financial markets and one of the biggest funds by AUM in Hong Kong. We invest in a wide range of products with an international dimension. We are now looking for high caliber candidates who would like to share our commitment and professional values. We offer competitive remuneration package and a commitment to training and continual professional development.
- Work as an audit professional to achieve internal audit objectives and effectively implement the audit approach;
- Overseeing, coordinating and taking the lead role in providing compliance and market risk advice and support to the investment teams on various day to day matters;
- Conduct organization-wide risk assessments and application security reviews;
- Ensure achievement of all requirements for audit and compliance reporting and escalation of risks as required;
- Ensure adherence to risk management frameworks through effective implementation of a consistent enterprise risk and control management regime across the company;
- Give advice on internal control issues and promote control and risk awareness.
- Bachelor or above in a business, accounting, or an IT-related field;
- Working experience in IT or auditing-related practice would be an advantage;
- Good knowledge of risk management and internal audit practice;
- A good team player with good communication and interpersonal skill;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Putonghua;
- Candidates with any of the certifications will be given preference: ISO 27001 LA/LI, ISO 22301 LA/LI, ITIL, CISA, CISSP, Certified Cloud Assessor, GDPR Practitioner, CRISC, CISM, PCI Qualified Security Assessor (QSA);
- Fresh graduate will also be considered.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only.