- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Retail Mortgage Operations Officer
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Retail Mortgage Operations OfficerAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Participate various loan processing activities and provide operational support to our hub centre - GBS Tianjin hub.
- Ensuring effective operational support and service standards are always in place for all business promotion and marketing campaigns.
- Support the testing and implementation of system enhancements while strengthening risk control, improve service quality, reducing operational cost and enhancing productivity.
- Handle internal and external customer inquiries/ complains confidently and reliably.
- Report any system issues and problems to line manager and IS team for quick resolution.
- Adhering to all policies and guidelines as laid down in Group Operational Risk - Policy and Procedures Manual. Special attention to be paid to Key Risk Indicators and Key Control Self Assessment reporting.
- Effective control on credit data enquiries.
- To report Unit's OR issues and losses to line manager and RP.
- To identify and report all exceptions on non compliance with standard controls.
Ideal candidate should have a minimum of 2 years+ experience in mortgage business operation particularly in mortgage redemption process, a bachelor degree and fluency in Chinese and English should see you excel in the role.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.