Retail Credit Manager (Credit Approval)
- Ensure the implementation of retail credit risk management and credit quality
- Assist in monitoring changes in the quality of retail credit assets, and decide on appropriate risk mitigation measures
- Develop and implement credit strategies to facilitate the credit process workflow related to approval and compliance issues
- Support frontline to carry out credit business in compliance with the Bank's credit policies and guidelines
- Provide recommendation and approve the credit application within the certain authority
- Develop credit related projects, products and program
- Improve risk management knowledge within department by providing training and consultancy support
- Implement application scorecards in NBSM
- Ensure all necessary documentation and NBSM control measures are in place
- University Degree with major in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years' experience in credit / financial analysis•Sound knowledge of all aspects of credit industry.
- Good credit sense / credit judgment with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English and Chinese including Putonghua.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office