Retail Banking Risk and Compliance Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Hong Kong
- 04 Sep 17 2017-09-04
• Marketing Exposure • Individual Participant • Work at Central
This organisation is a global market leader in the field with total assets in excess of US$2 trillion. To further support the growth of their business they are currently seeking a Manager to sit in their Retail Banking division.
- Provide a flexible, tailored first line support compliance consultancy service to support the various digital content teams, providing informal and formal financial promotion compliance advice, guidance and training as and when required and assist the team in identifying, understanding, avoiding and or mitigating against compliance risk regarding financial promotions.
- Assist the team to ensure all content produced is clear, fair and not misleading, socially responsible and advise if content is believed to be likely to cause any widespread harm and or offence or likely to generate customer complaints and or regulatory intervention.
- Develop and maintain a collaborative and trust based working relationship with the team and relevant compliance and or legal stakeholders, promoting and encouraging a cross team culture of working together to agree workable solutions.
- Foster and maintain an attitude of can do compliance, be commercially aware and solutions focused, helping the business balance creativity and commercial needs with compliance requirements taking account of changing economic and or market conditions and the impact of new technology.
- Solid knowledge of Regulatory Compliance
- 5 - 7 years of Compliance Advisory experience in retail banking is preferable
- However, candidates who have experience in credit card company and insurance company
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skill are essential
- High independent, and the ability to work as an individual participant
- Fluency in English is preferred
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a rapidly expanding business. This is also an opportunity to gain exposure towards high-end client sector and understand how retail banking system works
To apply, please submit your resume in Word format directly using apply now or contact Polly Yeung on +852 3473 3064 for more information.