- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 31 Oct 17
Retail Bank Lead, Wealth Management Transformation
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.The purpose of this new role is to lead the delivery of the globally driven Wealth Management Transformation programme for Retail Bank HK.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as the country lead in managing the delivery of various workstreams of the Wealth Management Transformation programme to retail bank HK.
- Run a country governance forum to ensure senior stakeholders are up to date on the latest progress, major impacts to the country, and support required.
- Collaborate with project managers and competency leads from the programme team to establish a feasible project timeline and agree on the delivery approach. Plan any local resource requirements upfront and engage them as appropriate.
- Engage local stakeholders from working level to senior management level. Collect their feedbacks and solicit buy-ins for the programme deliverables.
- Facilitate the requirements discussions and evaluation of systems and operating models proposals from the programme team. Evaluate the business benefits and impacts, and facilitate the signoff with local stakeholders.
- Ensure quality of the programme deliveries met the bank's standard, in terms of software quality, project management standard and technology design by engaging the relevant expertises.
- Oversee projects' changes in policies, operational processes and controls, including any risks and regulatory compliance assessments. Obtain approvals from relevant governance bodies.
- Monitor issues, risks and dependencies for business change management activities for all the business rollouts. Escalate to the programme managers, or line manager as appropriate.
- Collaborate and build long-term relationship with the programme team, local stakeholders and supporting functions.
Qualifications and Skills
1. Degree holder, solid banking experience in WM or private banking business project management function. In-depth understanding of private banking business and regulatory landscape. Demonstrated knowledge of how private banking systems and processes work to enhance client experience and improve front office productivity.
- Strong in conceptual and quantitative problem solving
- Ability to align broad range of stakeholders and execute within tight time-line
- Experience in process improvements and technology changes, from business perspective
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to simultaneously 'see the big picture' and manage the detail implementation.
- Stakeholder management
- Collaboration and team work
- Communication and engagement
- Organized and methodological
- Project and Change Management
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 31/12/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.