* Reputable Asset Management Company * Cover dealing, settlement, accounts, margin financing * Deal with local and overseas market securities operations
Established asset management company
- Assist in SFC license application in preparing and setting up process, operations and infrastructure of the firm
- Act as a Responsible Officer to supervise Type 1 & 4 regulated activities in compliance with SFC regulations;
- Provide advice and support to management on strategic activities and daily operations; and
- Responsible for daily operation including dealing, settlement, accounts, margin financing, risk management and customer service, etc.
- Supervise daily securities operations, including local and overseas market
- Perform other ad-hoc projects and assignments as required.
- Sound knowledge of SFO, regulations and guidelines of relevant regulatory authorities and risk management control
- Degree holder in Finance, Economics or a business-related discipline;
- Licensed SFC Responsible Officer for Type 1&4 regulated activities (without conditions);
- Dealing experiences in local and overseas stock markets (particular US);
- Minimum 8-year relevant experience as a Responsible Officer in Type 1 & 4 regulated activities; and
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hayley Law on +852 3412 4814.