Responsible Officer (SFC Type 4 & 9)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Lifan International (Holding) Limited
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
Our company is an investment hub of a listed group on Shanghai Exchange. To cope with business expansion, we are establishing a licensed corporation in Hong Kong. And we are seeking for a RO to join our company for the following position servicing in asset allocation, investment advisory and fund management.
- Act as Responsible Officer with management responsibilities and duties to supervise SFC Type 4 and 9 regulated activities
- Assist in writing, reviewing and maintaining proper documentation of all operations, policies and procedures
- Supervise and manage daily operations to ensure full regulatory compliance
- Conduct the investment research and issue report to the clients
- Provide investment advisory services to the professional investors
- Provide discretionary investment management services to the professional investor
- Provide investment management services to private funds
- Comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations and standard of good market practices
- Provide assistance in communications with SFC and other regulators
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Degree holder or above in Finance, Business or relevant disiplines
- Minimum 3 years' related working experience.
- Minimum 2 years' managerial working experience.
- Current holder of SFC Responsible Officer licensed for Type 4 and 9 regulated activities
- Sound knowledge of SFC regulations and risk management control
- Ability to work under pressure, with strong analytic, leadership, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
We offer competitive remuneration package, attractive career prospect and excellent fringe benefits including 5-day work, medical & dental scheme and discretionary bonus.