Responsible Officer 9 - Newly established PRC based Financial Institute
- 120K monthly + Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Levin Human Resources Services Limited
- 31 Jan 19
- RO9 - To set up the Asset Management Team - To build up the fund portoflio & investment - Stable, ideally with RO 1, 4, 9 licenses
Our client is a newly established Financial Institution, currently holding SFC licenses 1, 4 & 6. To cope with its expansion, they are going to establish the business in Asset Management with License 9 operation in Hong Kong. They are now inviting high caliber with strong Portfolio Investment RO9 experience to build up the team.
• Report to the CEO in Beijing
• To build the Asset Management Team in HK, with secondary market investment
• Devise, review and implement investment policy and strategy, as well as new investment products
• To construct portfolio construction and asset allocation process for multiple investment portfolios/ funds in both Fixed Income & Equities Products
• Identify potential target investors to build up new client base
• Ensure that sales performance are meeting the company target
• Develop policies and procedures to govern private wealth end-to-end operations with support of relevant stakeholders
• Ensure all regulatory requirements relating to operating a wealth management business are adhered to
• Degree holder of finance or other related discipline
• Current holder of unconditional SFC licensed Responsible Officer (Type 1, Type 4 and Type 9)
• At least 8 years relevant working experience within the asset management industry
• Result oriented, self-motivated and demonstrating excellent management and leadership skills
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua is preferable
Interested parties please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org of Levin Human Capital Consulting Group or you can call us at (852) 2520 0104 for more information.
You can visit our Job Wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk for more career opportunities.