• Current holders of unconditional RO preferred • Current Rep with enough experience considered • Min 6 years industry experience of which 3 years at managerial level
- Act as Responsible Officer with management responsibilities and duties to supervise SFC regulated activities of the firm
- Manage daily operations to ensure full regulatory compliance
- Comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations and standard of good market practices
- Minimum 6 years of solid experience in asset management relating to portfolio management and fund management in any one of the areas: fund formation, asset management.
- Current holder of SFC unconditional Responsible Officer license for Type 4 & 9 regulated activities preferred. However, current Type 4 & 9 Representatives will also be considered if they have the above-mentioned experiences.
- Sound knowledge of SFO, regulations and guidelines of relevant regulatory authorities and risk management control
- Solid understanding about middle and back office operations, risk controls and investment process of fund management companies
- Ability to work under pressure, with strong analytical, leadership, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)