China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited [“CCB (Asia)”] is the comprehensive and integrated commercial banking business platform of China Construction Bank Corporation in Hong Kong. Currently, CCB (Asia) has over 50 outlets in Hong Kong and offers a wide array of banking products and services to customers, including consumer banking services, commercial banking services, corporate banking services, private banking services, treasury business and cross-border financial services, etc. We’re inviting high caliber professionals to share our vision and mark our success together.
- Provide resourcing and value-added HR services and advisory to designated business unit(s) on manpower planning, recruitment and selection, employee relations, staff retention and performance management.
- Ensure deliverables are in compliance with legal and regulatory and ethical standards, of the required quality, in adherence to the Bank’s corporate values, risk management policies and service standards.
- Assist in the formulation and implementation of manpower and HR strategies to support the business strategies of business unit(s).
- Ensure recruitment is effective in identifying good quality candidates with required competencies and ethical standards in performing their daily duties.
- Assist the team head to offer advice to business unit(s) on implementing organizational designs to maximise organizational effectiveness in support of business strategies.
- Monitor staff expenses and budgets of business unit(s) against the pre-determined plan.
- Perform any duties as assigned by Team Head.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of resourcing experience from sizable organizations, preferably in banking or other financial related industries
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills
- Good communication skills with proficiency in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Proactive, responsible, self-motivated with good commercial acumen
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.